Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPhone 6 Upgrade

I have recently upgraded from a Galaxy to an IPhone 6. I was wondering if O2 will automatically move across my current number.If not what is the easiest way ?

Redwoody by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 6 or z3

Hey im abit stuck on a decision on my next phone i currently have a s4 and sick of the battery life of it resulting in no phone on the way home from work (cant charge it at work). I would like to get a iphone 6 as most my friends got one and ive got ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 51 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple USB Cable - free replacement?

I have read that a lot of people complain about Apple's USB cable and claim it to be too fragile (myself included). Is it true that if you take your broken USB cable to Apple, then they will replace it for a brand new one for free?

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls from unwated sales people

My partner keeps getting calls from sales people outside of 02, they always request to speak to me as i hold the account for both of our pay monthly contracts.I often ask how they got my personal info and im told they get it from a large database whe...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MAST DOWN IN VILLAGE

We now enter day 2 without being able to make a call or send a text in our village. The website shows a non functioning mast is being investigated. We only have a snail like 2G at the best of times, but at least we normally have a good signal for voi...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

UK Mail in Northern Ireland

I was expecting my delivery yesterday, I took a day off work, and it never arrived. Ive put in my consignment number into ukmail and all it says is delayed! Ive rung UKmail to be 23rd in a queue, to get to number 11 in queue and the phone hung up! Ar...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost signal

I am just wondering about our lost signal in our area RH20 1LJ, it has been off for more then 24 hrs.now. It has been frustrating for me as i have just upgraded to an iphone6 & i can't use it yet. I have rang O2 & i was told it should be back within ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Daemon EUR

Recently my phone as used a lot of data and yet I have only been using Wi-Fi to connect and have turned off the mobile data. It appears to be linked to Daemon EUR. I had a message from O2 to say that I had used up my monthly data allowance and yet I ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Aerial Direct - What Have I Done?

Hi All, This is an intro as well as a cry for help! I'm just coming to the end of my Voda contract, and as I had no incentive to stay with them, I decided to shop around. I then had a call from Aerial a couple of weeks ago, and TBH, the lad that I sp...

• 69 replies
  • 0 kudos