Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stopping ALL sms from 02

Today I received and SMS from 02Wifi, which I do not have. I do not wish to receive any, repeat any, SMS offering an 02 service. If I want something I will ask. To add insult to injury when I texted STOP to 68800 I was sent an SMS saying it would tak...

athgen1 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Channel partner scheme

Hi, i work for currys part of dsgi. I recently upgraded my contract on which i had the 30% friends and family staff discount because of the channel partner discount, however when i upgraded the advisor in the store refilled out the discount form but ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customers spoke, O2 listened! Coverage checker and network issues new features.

O2 has made changes to Coverage checker to enable customer services to set up an automated text or email to tell the customer when the issue they’ve called about is fixed. Also if there is a delay they will be informed of this as well. What does this...

• 11 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! O2 Priority at Cineworld

Anyone else been told that the 45% discount at Cineworld does not apply to The Hobbit film? Doesn't specifically mention this fact anywhere.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Mobile Front Page

When are we going to see the Community Front Page on the mobile platform updated?Unless o2 are being paid for it, the Moto X has been on there for months. Can we not see other handsets on there? Perhaps rotate fortnightly or monthly?

• 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

o2 Outsourcing More UK Jobs to India.

Capita, who provide call centre staff for o2, are to make up to 100 uk staff redundant and outsource back office functions to India to cut costs.More info on this linkhttp://www.mobilenewscwp.co.uk/2014/12/17/more-than-100-jobs-to-be-outsourced-from-...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FEEDBACK - and related question

I was reading a thread entilted "please anyone know o2 customer service email address" and noticed that the "solution" is in fact the original question the OP posed. I am assuming that it was the OP who selected the message as the solution but there ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data using google maps

Hi im going to scotland for xmas and would like to use google maps on my samsung 4 phone, i pay extra and have 5 gb is that enough?

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos