Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Any chance you could simplify the billing - I'm finding it extremely complicated and I'm not thick by any means. The easiest way would be just to say what I owe with a link to payment - separating out the bill into airtime and phone isn't helpful in ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Loyal Customer Reward" ended up being a standard sales call to get more money.

Hi o2, (posted in feedback section, since an email is not provided in the contact us section). After being with o2 for over 7 years, today I received a call in which I was told that I would be rewarded for being a long time customer, with a better ta...

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting through to O2

The O2 service level has sunk to a new low level. I tried phoning and was kept on hold for 30 minutes and gave up and tried online chat and still couldn't get through to anyone. I want to upgrade my phone and need to discuss this with someone. I'm go...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

02UK TEXT SCAM - Beware

Ive just been charged £18.32 (ex vat) for clicking on to a link from a text message I received from 02UK, I don't usually click on these links but it actually used my name in the greeting and not the usual "dear O2 customer" that most scams useAfter ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What does this mean in real language?

On this O2 page it says "Sign in to My O2 in December and you'll be entered into a prize draw to win £5000 worth of tech." What does that actually mean? What is "tech"? Does nobody in O2 ever check what is being written and published on their website...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great Present for iPhone 6 Users

For anybody who is hugely irritated by the position of the power button, or by the way the mute button sticks out, then this may go some way to helping out. I was given the Apple leather case for Xmas and I must say it works for me. No more turning o...

PiedPiper by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why does Chat no work

I've got a dispute regarding an amount that has been charged to my monthly bill in error. I'm unable to get a satisfactory answer to this via e-mail. I've tried to click and connect with live chat but it keeps coming up as "chat not initialized" or "...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3 and 4g upgrade

When is the 3 /4G role out due to be complated Dec 15 or Dec 17 or longer Gaving thier current rate it will take 20 years Was sold a s5 in June after being told by the sales persion 4g was due in Telford in september still no sign I now know why o2 w...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos