Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

my orders!

Hi does anyone know where I can find how to track my order while im in my 02 it keeps saying go to my 02 and find "my orders" but I cannot find my order while Im in my 02Help!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

driver error

my hubby took my phone so i had to go and buy another one its nokia luma635 when i try and connect them by laptop and phone by bluetooth it comes up with driver error is there some i can do to pair the up or have i missed something or are they not co...

flower1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Answering back

This morning I had to call O2Sales to set up an account of my own having been on a now ex-employee's Friends&Family for many many years.I am not technically very competent and felt rushed on the call so I said so - the agent actually then said to me ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Network (Phone, Text, Data) Availability

I have 2 handsets with O2 and have been a loyal customer for many years. How can a large organisation like Telefonica (O2) leave me with no network at all for more than 2 weeks. After 45 mins. wait for customer service I was told the mast close to me...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! live chat experiences

Now, this is supposed to be serious thread, (famous last words), and the question is simple: Why does everybody complain about the live chat facility? I have made jokes about it here in the community too, but I have also used it to resolve account qu...

• 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

loss of O2 service in Finchampstead

Hi - has anyone else suffered loss of service in Finchampstead since the new year? I use my phone for business and now can't make phone calls. it was fine for calls and texts last year but now is mostly unavailable. anyone else suffering down nine mi...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fire phone - A review

4 Stars. I have just upgraded to the Fire from a mid-range smartphone. That means that I cannot contrast with the higher range devices like I-Phones, Galaxy etc. etc. What I can say is that the difference in build quality and performance is huge. The...

• 10 replies
  • 4 kudos

unordered sim mess up!!

I'm very dissatisfied, I never ordered a sim nor did I want to have to go to the 02 shop new years eve get a replacement sim which still isn't working I left my daughter for a trip to London had no internet as the sim mess up messed my new year up.3 ...

• 142 replies
  • 0 kudos