Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G Signal in Cheltenham Town Centre

Hi, Before I contact O2 support with this, I was wondering whether there are any other residents of Cheltenham on here who have absymal data performance in the town centre. I appreciate the large volumes of people (although surely not significantly l...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud email

Hi all, I have received an email with the sender as "O2 UK". The email is about an EU law is changed so that O2 is due to refund us some money, than it asked you click here and take you to an login page where you need to input your "username" and "pa...

• 49 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sad BT continue rip pockets

Hi All, this is very sad news for all who were hoping BT will lose power and cancel all landlines which youneed when you make contract for broadband. They will get even more power now that we will haveto pay for service which no one use anymore http:...

• 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping to a Nano sim

Hi My wife has just upgraded her phone and given me her iphone 5. The iphone 5 has a Nano sim card but my Samsung S4 mini has a micro sim. I want to try out the Iphone but would also like the option of reverting back to the Samsung if I didn't like t...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stolen phone

Daughter at uni got phone stolen but phone registered in my name, she reported it online, block wasn't put on for 24 hours meanwhile bill had been run up of £170, phoned 202 for help but useless. O2 were to send new sim, never appeared, went into loc...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2. Have your say!

Annoying pop up has just started happening on my PC. I have seen this before but rarely.As from 5pm when I logged back on to forum this keeps popping up every minute or so.I have logged out and back in again. Still happening...It doesn't matter what ...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer Service

I brought the subject of customer service up back in 2012 when I received some poor, in my opinion, service. It's reassuring to see that in 2014 nothing's changed.I have four contracts with O2 and I think now is the time to take my business elsewhere...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos