Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G coverage

I just noticed over the last couple of days that my data signal is becoming stronger and even picked up 4G a couple of times. Perhaps they are running tests as I get a 4G signal in my town centre or at least a strong HSPA+ signal. Either way, channge...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

From the CEO of Three: our goal is to have 100% of customer trips covered by our services

http://www.mobiletoday.co.uk/news/industry/32062/three-uk-ceo-dave-dyson-%E2%80%98coverage-is-king%E2%80%99.aspx If only.... I'd beg, borrow and steal to be a customer of a network which would give me a Feel Like Home service wherever I travel to....

OFCOM Shows Its Teeth

Following a review last year, OFCOM found that many users especially in rural areas were unable to even make calls and texts.Vodafone covered 82% of landmass.O2 and EE 78%So OFCOM has now changed the licences to ensure that by 2017 90% of UK landmass...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 1 kudos

NO DATA and more

I have been with O2 for very long time - probably since it started trading in UK...In June last year (2014) I changed my tariff - Although I did not have 4G enabled phone I went for 4G tarrif as I anticipated to upgrade to Iphone 6 when available whe...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

Hi, My postcode is DG5 4LH.I've had no signal for over 2 days due, according to your Help Line, to "a local mast not working".When will this be rectified and will I and other affected local users be compensated for lack of use caused by this fault?St...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 priority

Just a quick moan....had a message from o2 priority..did i want a £10 argos voucher for staying with O2 another year...yes.....so then i find out it has to be spent in store...fine...but in Edgeware rd..LONDON...where do i live?? Cornwall!!! What a s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved poor reception with dual sim phone

Hello, I had mentioned previously that i intend to buy a dual sim phone to overcome poor o2 reception indoors, and i was requested to give feedback on how I found it.Ok, so I got the dual sim phone (Samsung Galaxy S5 dual sim) a few months ago, and I...

• 24 replies
  • 3 kudos

*****Apologies to Santosh-O2 chat advisor*****

My very British sense of decency is forcing me to make a public apology to the person I was just speaking to on O2 chat, who was called Santosh. Santosh has just very kindly helped me change the date of my O2 bill, but I unfortunately clicked the "cl...

• 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Could O2 do more to reward loyalty?

Does anyone else feel taken for granted and undervalued? And that the customer perks are a waste of space? I've been with o2 twelve years and though the service is good, all they've given me is an early upgrade once when my phone dropped in the washi...

CamR01 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos