Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just to say thank you

Just to say a big thank you to Jackie in the upgrades dpt really got me sorted after a bit of a nightmare weekend with my new tarriff great service and a great attitudeThanks again

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! reply to private msg

@Toby ... I am trying to answer your last post but it will not let me send you a pm. I have tyred replying to it, sending you a new pm with different subjects and txt but I keep getting the same error.

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S5

Anyone else had this issue with the S5 got two of them to relace s3 and in less than a month first one then the other usb cover simply snapped off at the body end, told by shop not a wtee part as its misuse...opening and closing is misuse?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G arriving?

Good evening everyone. Just done a random status check to see if anything exciting happening and low and behold this message was there, I live in Newmarket. "We'll be carrying out some maintenance on our phone masts in this area on the 26 March.Our N...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

According the BBC News and probably Reuters.... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-31794823 The Apple Watch will range from £260 to over £10,000 depending on the materials used for the construction. I for one, as some people might know like to or w...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 59 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking my phone

I seem to be running round in circles at the moment trying to unlock my phone. I sent in the form (android phone 18 months into 2 year contract) and got a mailed reply saying it's not an O2 phone. (And also giving me an email address to reply which a...

• 47 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Customer Service is LAUGHABLY bad

Remember the Christmas Bundle for the free charging plate and speakers? Still waiting for mine. Gave it 30 days, no sign of it at all. So I contacted O2. "Hurr" say the online chat. "Call this number." They then gave me the phone number for Microsoft...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 cut me off

I am deeply disappointed with O2, I have been a loyal customer for 10 years and when I lost my job and couldn't afford to pay, I was cut off, even after being in contact and promising to pay at a later date, when I had the money and called up of my s...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos