Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

5 great ways to conserve battery power on your laptop

Hi guys, A really useful blog has been recently posted on our O2 Business portal, listing ways in which you can conserve battery laptop power. Find it in the link below: Top 5 ways to save your laptop’s battery I've personally learned something new f...

SurfacePro3Primary_Web-1300x600.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

A long time....

ago I was discussing the prospects of putting together a guide for alternative operating systems other than Mac OS X and Windows Vista/7/8/8.1 which is the main stay of many developers. So the plan was to compile a guide based on findings for using y...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! iTunes

I have updated my iPhone 5S yesterday to 8.2 is anyone having trouble accessing iTunes Store when trying to download an app?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Webmail

I have just come in from work, it's 5.44pm and I am delighted to say that my O2 webmail has come back ! I had a wrotten day worrying about all my lost contacts and lost messages. I am so pleased to see O2 webmail back again. Please could I make a cou...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do you use O2 Business in any way?

Hey guys, The O2 Business team create lots of really interesting blogs and videos and we're going to start sharing them on the community, as they are helpful to everyone, regardless of the O2 services you use However, the team and I are all wondering...

O2 Business.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boosting network coverage

Hi, I am shortly moving to an area where 02 has mediocre coverage and only 2G. I have heard that 3 and vodaphone have apps or boosters that remedy this problem. Does anyone know anything about this and if so do 02 have anything similar?Many thanks

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sudden drop in data speeds in Glasgow

Just noticed a significant drop in data speeds in Glasgow town center. 3-4Mbps on 4G (normally getting round 10Mbps on average in that area), and 3G data does not seem to be working at all (showing a full 3G signal though). O2 Network Status does not...

cant get hold of my o2 web mail!

All day I have had no access to my o2 mail. This seems to be a problem at their end, not mine. All my addresses are there, and numerous important dpieces of correspondence. Unbelievably irritating.

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installing an Android in Linux (Ubuntu)

The first thing you need to do is make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device. Go to the Settings and look for Developer Options. If you can't see it, scroll down to About. Press the text where is states the version of Android up to 7 times. A ...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos