Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking

hi please can anybody help if i pay my device plan off iphone 6 will o2 unlock the phone????

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Ways to Pay guidelines (help please)

I need help from the forum members please.A few days ago I was nominated to provide a help link showing ways to pay your O2 bill.My nomination was a bit 'off the cuff'... due to the fact I have often provided a bookmarked link showing payment methods...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stop getting messages and deduction money that I have not requested / O2 big bundle offers

Hi, I would appreciate advice and answer to a problem .I keep getting unsolicited message calls saying, Great news you've now got a fresh £10 big bundle.... text....minutes.... until 13 may....we've taken £10 off your balance.... With my use of the m...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not answering calls

I called O2 which out me on waiting for ages. When someone finally answered, they were impatient and rude. We barely talked. He ust asked for the number I as enquring about. While I was saying the number, he shut the phone on my face. Talk about a la...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network!!!! Where has it gone?

What on earth has happened to O2 in Burnham-on-Crouch. I know I live "in the sticks", but O2 used to be one of the better networks in the area, now I can barely get connection or send texts when I'm at home? WHAT is going on?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! John lewis 2015 discount codes

How do I use the code I have....I called and upgraded and they said I can just add on but how! Can't find anything on how to do....

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung note 3 review

Well we got the note to try out and I must say I was very impressed with it. Still not a practical phone for my self just to big to go in a pocket.So I let my daughter use it for the duration of the trial. The screen quality is very good. The feel of...

• 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2, where is your 4G in South West England & Wales?

To date, 3rd September 2014, O2 still have NO 4G coverage in Wales, and only in villages surrounding Chippenham, Wiltshire in the South West of England. They've launched 4G in Bournemouth, but that's not exactly the "South West" like O2 are calling i...

• 104 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tablet's

hi guys just read this article and with Christmas fast approching and tablets being at the top of most wish list this might be interesting if any of you are thinkinbg of buying a tablet http://www.mobilechoiceuk.com/News/30573/best-tablets-for-over-6...

• 79 replies
  • 0 kudos