Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Appaulling customer service

I have been a customer with yourselves for a number of years and have 4 contracts currently running with you. My phone is due for an upgrade and I went into one of your stores today to ask about this and said that I have been online and seen a contra...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

New feature needed in TU Go app

Please create a feature for the settings in the TU Go app "Only receive SMS messages whenever there is no phone signal". I often travel between two houses (my old home and student house) and my old house is a very bad area for signal. I love TU Go as...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

free fitbit charge .. is this a con ??

i have no problem getting on the order site. IMEI number is accepted then i pick the size and go on to the details page, name address phone number and so on...when you click the finalise button a nice red box appears to tell you the postcode is inval...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Inconsistency Everywhere!

I'm so tired of getting inconsitent information from O2. I spoke to a sales guy in the store about switching to PM from P&G, but EE are offering the same deal for £2 cheaper - he said O2 could match that no problem. I didn't have much time so I said ...

Whats the truth??
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02

Totally dissapointed with 02.Contract expired in december but 02 has placed me on a rolling contract and continued to deduct money with out consultationIts easy to find information on new devices a nd additional service but dificult to find out why i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 condoning Spam texts

A couple of weeks ago I complained to O2 that I was getting text messages which said " You have missed a call from me at (for example) 19.57 on the 6 May. This is a free Call Alert." It also tells me how to disable this option, but the option is usef...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement Handset also faulty

I wonder if others may have experience or advice on the following? I purchased a Sony Xperia Z1 Compact online in May 2014 on O2 Refresh. For 11 months, it was the best handset I had ever owned. Then my problems began. I started having troubles with ...

• 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Very Angry

Badly Treated by Carphone Warehouse.Pathetic O2 using such a disgraceful company who bully people. Well not this guy.I am leaving O2 when contract is up.I am due an Upgrade and Carphone Warehouse ring me 6/7 times A DAY. I have had to block the numbe...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos