Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

COMPANY CLAIMING TO BE FROM O2 08009524852

Just had a call claiming to be from o2 from this number 08009524852. 1st off he got the name incorrect and thats when he was asked are you from o2 or representing o2, he stated that he was from o2. Next he tried to sell me a tablet and upgrade my pho...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Signal

What's happening, I have had no signal for about 2 hours, is there a problem?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Next Day Delivery

On 21st January 15 I ordered online for a Samsung Galaxy tab the next day 22st jan 15 they were dealing with my order, I received an email telling me that my order has been despatched. Then at about 8:30pm I received a text from UK Mail stating that ...

• 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

no O2 signal

After one week of no signal finally spoke to some kind of human at O2, by going through to the department you reach when you wish to leave O2. When there is no signal which is very frequent these days the error message posted by O2 is that 'a mast in...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

A guide to O2 Refresh

How does the Refresh plan work?Your tariff is split into two plans, the first part is your Device Plan.This is the cost of the device or handset you have chosen, the cost of the phone or tablet will be a set amount each month which will cover the ent...

• 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! no signal frequently

one week now without any phone signal in Buxted area, ongoing problem O2 seemingly doing nothing to resolve or answer complaints

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

maintanance work.

Thanks for letting people know about maintanance work being carried out in Harrogate over the last 48 hours, I have been expecting important calls and have had no signal so have no idea wether or not these calls where made. Terrible customer service,...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Service

Contacted customer services today regarding a 3 month old Xperia Z3 phone which had an aerial fault. After requesting what O2 could do about giving me a replacement phone while it was getting repaired, I had the phone put down on me.2nd phone call, I...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Appaulling customer service

I have been a customer with yourselves for a number of years and have 4 contracts currently running with you. My phone is due for an upgrade and I went into one of your stores today to ask about this and said that I have been online and seen a contra...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos