Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Screen turns off inappropriately

Hello I recently bought a new Sony Xperia Z3 Compact which I love, specially after it was upgraded to Android 5.02. My problem is that the screen turns off too soon and even while I am reading it. I am not sure how to fix this. Some phone have someth...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data allowance not available

hi allHas anyone else logged into the app to find the data allowance bar has disappeared? It's been like it for a few days now and I've deleted and reinstalled the app but no luck?When I'm not using wifi or wifi is unavailable I have no way of checki...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 gurus are useless

I was nearing to the end of my contract, only one month left and so I asked when I could change to a sim only plan. I was told that I could change one month earlier than the end of my contract date, only to later find out that this was wrong and I ha...

• 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

network

My netword has been down since afternoon can someone tell me when it will be fixed. I really need my phone 24/7 as i am working with NHS i receive emergency calls at anytime.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network coverage

I've had no signal for at least 3 hours my Grandson has medical issues and my daughter needs to be able to contact me not happy

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay As You Go phone not working

I have had a Pay As You Go Phone for some time and do not use it very much. Some years ago it seems to have been moved to a tariff that did not need regular top-ups because I had a large credit balance through regular top-ups and little usage. This s...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos