Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contacting O2

Please help I need to speak to someone at O2 and have been ringing and ringing and there is no answer, I held on for over 20mins and that was from a landline. I cannot manage to get hold of anybody either online or on the phone.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

I-Pad and Phone set up

I have had a problem with my I-Pad sending E-mails since 2014 Apple support could not sort out my problem after many hour of trying Hakeem in the O2 shop in Reading Berkshire has manage to not only sort out my problem he completed all the checks in 1...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Never used O2 any more

If a company just only wants to take money from customer and does not want to take a responsibility to look after theirs cacustomer, I call the company a rubish company.

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia Tablet Z lollipop rolling out now.

Xperia Tablet Z: New software is availableThere is a software update (v. 10.6.A.0.454) available for your device. Update your device's software and enjoy new features, better performance, speed and bug fixes. You can update the software today using y...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Busy

Hi, I use the chat. They reply in seconds and are very helpful. They can deal with all your enquiries. I don't bother phoning anymore it's much quicker this way.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Poor signal

I live in Lincolnshire and I know its rural but is anyone else having trouble with the O2 signal? It drops out for long periods and my phone says No Network. I tried ringing the Tech line only to be told. It must be your phone our signal is fine. Is ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't get through to O2

Just wondering if any one has had the same problem, i have been trying for 5 days to get through to someone with out being cut off! I think it's just really poor !!!

• 16 replies
  • 1 kudos