Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please unlock my O2 purchased phone

I'm so frrustrated at the lack of customer service that I may been posting this twice! Phone returned on time - YESPhone unlocking - NORepair successful NO, but the email that I received stated "Your phone is fixed. You can put your sim back in your ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G or not 4G in Alton, Hants

The coverage info shows no 4G in Alton Hants, but my Nokia Lumia 930 has displayed an 2-3 bar 4G signal for the past 2 weeks. Is testing being done or is it due to the fine weather or a response to Vodaphone bringing 4G to Alton?

mrjcjones by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer service a joke - Loyalty means nothing

Today I saw an offer for an iPhone 5s with o2 at the Carphone Warehouse on a 24 month contract, however it was for a new contract not an upgrade. As I was in the upgrade period of my current contract the Carphone Warehouse advised me to contact O2 ab...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 insurance is a disgraceful service .

Handset premier insurance £10 per month paid for 18 months .Phone accidentally dropped screen damaged. Went to o2 shop where phone purchased on thur 24th immediately it happened. Shop very helpful contacted o2 insurance on our behalf. o2 insurance ac...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Portable Power Bars

We're all aware EE are giving out free portable chargers to their customers, I think we'd all like it if O2 did the same, no? Priority is all well and good but I'd much rather have a charger than 15% off some Hotel Chocolat.Anyone feel similar?

• 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! No signal in ME17 postcode and no one to talk to

Hi, I've had no voice reception since yesterday and you phone customer services and keep going round and round trying to find the right option. Look on there website and they say they have a mast down. Try talking online to O2 and their online agents...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BT Returns To Mobile - Sim Only Deal

BT has today announced its return to the UK mobile market with its MVNO in partnership with EE.Existing BT Broadband customers can get a sim only deal with 200 minutes and 500mb of 4g data for just £5 a month. ...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-...

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

how do i talk online to an advisor?

I spoke online yesterday to an O2 advisor, it just popped up on the screen, then my internet went down and I lost the conversation. I tried to search where I could talk to another advisor online and cannot find it anywhere! Does anyone know what I ha...

• 5 replies
  • 2 kudos