Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

No emails

Come O2, PLEASE rectify. I too have no emails just messages saying my details are incorrect when clearly they ARE correct. I am NOT mistyping.Please confirm they'll be up and running asap.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 58 replies
  • 0 kudos

email

No emails for over 24 hours. This is so frustrating as, it seems, nobody can find any information. I cannot contact my family and also I am waiting for some very important information. I've always found O2 very helpful and efficient, what has happene...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

NO EMAILS

I have just spoken to 02 and they ar still trying to sort out the problems. Something to do with an upgrade that has gone wrong. Like others I am waiting fo important emails to come through and cannot believe that they didn't warn us this was happeni...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

E mail

I am unable to pick up my emails. Anyone else have the same problem

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Webmail

has been down now for 2 days and I need to access important documenst stored in folders - help anyone? Can even find a support number for assistance Truly terrible...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm on the Edge.. ;)

The S6 Edge that is... Decided to take the plunge and go back to Android after years of being happy with iOS. I'm not ashamed to say that there was no other reason other than the fact that I absolutely love the way the S6 Edge looks! I still have my ...

Mark_1980 by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 46 replies
  • 2 kudos

Well Done O2

I'm sat in my living room, previously a black spot where I had to rely on Tugo.. And since the mast upgrade last week I've now got consistent 4G throughout my while property!!So well done O2 I'm really pleased with the improvement.*I thought I'd post...

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! o2 guard

I have a malware/virus issue on my a3. I was recommended to get an amazing bit of software called o2 guard by a member of staff in my local store. After some considerable digging I found it, I paid for it, the charge is already showing on my next bil...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shocking Customer Service and False Info

So, I have been trying since 18.15 this afternoon to get my upgrade sorted out. I was informed by SavitaK that I could get the upgrade of Samsung S6 Edge for £33.75 with a discount which I accepted, as this was going through, the chat system went dow...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos