Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 = Lifeliine

Hello Everyone, I know forums like this often have doom and gloom but I wanted to post something positive about O2 rather than something negative to another company that has really got my back up today. I moved in to a new build property in the middl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

blocking 0843 numbers

Is there a way to block all 0843 numbers? They are crafty in that they all have different last four numbers so I can add them to my reject list but it they ring back on a different number. Another thing is that the calls go straight to voicemail so I...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling abroad

3 weeks ago I had to make an urgent phone call to a taxi company (UK) from Hong Kong. I didn't dial a code. I just made the call as normal (selecting number to make a call). Is this something I should be concerned about?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Appalled with the service received

I've moved to a sim only 4G deal after my contract with EE expired. The main reason being that I couldn't get a 3G signal at work. But my colleagues on O2 could get a 4G signal. My number ported over and no problems so I was very happy. However I not...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting Issues From Vodafone

Have any other customers had issues with receiving calls from Vodafone mobiles since porting from Vodafone to 02? I've had an issue since April 2015 that since changing networks that my clients on Vodafone can text but cannot call me. Despite finding...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A long shot

I upgraded my phone today. So i've given my son my samsung s5 and he gave his brother the sony z3. Son who had the sony z3 is still in contract with that phone. Now the question is can my son use his sim only card in that phone or is it locked to my ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount code?

hi. I work for a company that O2 offers a discount to off my monthly bill. Can you tell me the www. Address that I go on to please? I have posted on here as the helpline number and the online chat is busy

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sms message centre texts in latest bill from 0 2

I have been charged .40 p each for lots of sms message centre texts which I do not believe Ihave sent. I live in Singapore but am very careful not to send texts and use my flatwifi for i messenger and emails which is free. Does anyone know why I am b...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Feedback for Pooja!!

Today I was on Live chat with Pooja. I wanted to see if i could get more Data without paying anymore. within 5 mins Pooja managed to do this for me. Great Customer Service and very Friendly. Thank you so much. From shawney

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos