Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vodafone & EE - Complaints On The Rise

People complaining about phone companies (and Pay TV) are on the up, with Vodafone and EE topping the unenviable pile of most complained-about companies in the field.Ofcom have said that it was “disappointing” to see a rise in the number of complaint...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Give phone to someone else

I have an iphone 'refresh' contract with o2 that ends in July 2016. I have been given a new iphone from a different provider - BT. I want to give my old phone to my son (and he use his own number on that phone) and continue to pay the monthly fees un...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading Business Account problem

Has anybody else had problems upgrading their business account? When I recently tried to log in to my busines account I was told "All customers that have not signed into My O2 Business since December 8th 2015 will need to update their details. Click ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium rate numbers

Last couple of days this number 7845 p Charges £4 to get a text from a number I have never signed up to. Spoke to a very rude woman who answers the phones, lacks customer service. This number sends text messages with links to a ****** site (50shades ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

customer services

Sranger here Just to let you know i rang 202 on my phone needing customer services just got off the phone.They answered and i was sorted in less than 14 minutes from ringing to getting my new upgrade Sorry if i got a spoiler on i automatically though...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 29 replies
  • 1 kudos

202 WHO ?

Called 202 at 19.55 to be put on hold while 20.20 then the phone went dead so I called back, went through the switchboard again to be told they were closed at 20.27. Im sure it says 9pm ! or was it because I was calling about changing providers ? (be...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock my iphone 6s - waiting since 5 months now

Dear O2, I bought an iphone 6S few month ago, and I had to move abroad 2 months ago. I kept my o2 plan which I don't use, but I need to put an US sim card into my iphone to use it.I contacted you 2 months ago to unlock my iphone and you told me that ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just to say thank you!

Hey.I just wanted to express my appreciation and pass on a thank you to O2 - this seemed like the best place to do so.I've been on O2 refresh for the last couple of years with an iPhone 5s 64Gb on an Unlimited minutes & texts with 5Gb of 4G data plan...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 account and settings

I have an O2 account but now have a company phone so decided to move my old account and number to my wife. I was told in the shop it would be ok and I could do it any time. So, I bought a new phone and contract and that was fine.I went onto O2 chat o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos