Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Having recently entrusted our business with O2 it is irritatiing, annoying and disturbing that we can't access our bill. As a business we need a VAT invoice and it appears that O2 are incapable of providing such a basic thing! After long waits on the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Technology in Society

I recently watched a video on Facebook about technology 'ruining' society. http://themetapicture.com/if-this-doesnt-convince-you/ For those of you who are sceptical about clicking on the link or just don't want to watch the video, I'll summarise it:T...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Just one contact not receiving my texts

I've an iPhone 5c & my wife has an LG. Since the weekend she is not receiving any texts from me. I can get texts from her and we call call & WhatsApp no problem. Both phones have been switched off & On, and both Contact details have been re-entered. ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Viewing bills: We need your feedback!

Hi guys, Some members of the O2 team are having a workshop very soon in which they will review how Bills are presented to customers; Online, via MyO2, via PDF, paper bills, etc. They've asked me to gather any thoughts from the O2 Community, seeing as...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal issue

I recently upgraded my sim only account to another sim only account. I got a blank sim and swapped it (as I thought a new sim would improve my signal). Maybe it is a coincidence but, at first my signal was loads better, but then it dropped quickly. P...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Excellent O2 Customer Service

I just wanted to offer some praise to the CS staff who normally get so much criticism.I am in Spain. My sim only contract ends this month and O2 have some damn good deals on all the sim only contracts. I didnt want to do it online... so I rang at 9.1...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 11 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Are O2 incompetant?

Hi all, i returned a phone i ordered before Christmas within the cooling off period, i then telephoned to cancel the contract and check that the phone was recieved ok. Was told that phone had been recieved and that the contract would be cancelled, wa...

• 16 replies
  • 1 kudos