Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G Signal

Hi there, I'm new here. I wanted to know why 4G is bad in the London area. At Clapham Junction station I can only get 2G and when at Victoria waiting for a train to leave there is no 4G for platforms 9- 12 and I cannot do anything on 3G as it seems j...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International tariffs/options - Advise needed please!

I am due to be going abroad working for a couple of months, I was just wondering if anybody could advise me what to do with regards to my SIM/tariff etc. I have an Iphone 6 with 9 months to run on my contract which is unlimited minutes, texts and 5GB...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disillusioned by 'Guru's'?

I got a Samsung S6 just before Christmas having had my previous phone for 5.5 years (it was well out of contract). I've had real issues syncing all of my contacts (3 email accounts, LinkIn and Facebook). Research suggests that Facebook mayhave change...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft Sim - Interesting Read

http://m.windowscentral.com/soon-youll-be-able-buy-cellular-data-directly-your-microsoft-accountVery interesting story about microsoft planning to launch a sim in the uk.

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Water damaged Samsung s6

Hi, can anyone give me an idea of how much 02 will charge to repair a water damaged Samsung S6?it hasn't actually been dropped in water but I was using it in the bath room while a watched my little girl play in the bath. It over heated shut itself do...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Office 2016 Pro - Home Use Programme

Hey Guys, Just in case anyone is interested (and eligible) Office 2016 is now available to employees of companies who have a volume licensing agreement. You will need your companies programme code. Sadly MS doesn’t publish a list of registered compan...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live chat with Asif

Hi, Needed to live chat today, was connected to Asif who was brilliant. He answered my query rapidly and with charm and efficiency. He quickly resolved my issue and I was delighted with this live chat session. This is customer service at it's best an...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

My phone bill needs paying but O2 have disconnected my phone what can I do

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Having recently entrusted our business with O2 it is irritatiing, annoying and disturbing that we can't access our bill. As a business we need a VAT invoice and it appears that O2 are incapable of providing such a basic thing! After long waits on the...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos