Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 customer services secret's?

Three times today, when speaking to O2 Customer Services, I have had calls terminated by their staff. It appears they are concerned I have been recording the calls, when I have not.It then occured to me that 02, who record calls for what they describ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Business bills

How comes when you download a pdf of your business bill it is completely different from the one you receive by post. I would like to switch to online billing however the layout is completely different. Can O2 give us an option to download a replica o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visual Voicemail deleted by O2

I have an iphone 6 plus, and have had voicemails of a couple of years on there from previous devices. On Monday i recontracted with o2, and then for 2 days instead of Visual voicemail it dials 901. When they finally put it back yesterday all the visu...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Downloading bills

Recently whenever i try to download my business bills, after selecting the invoice to download and then going to my reports to download the pdf, it says download error, and i can't download anything. How can this be fixed?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fitbit, pregnancy test????

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03j4q40So, guy reckons somethings up with his wife's fitbit, all of a sudden her average heartrate is up for no known reason, turns out, the fitbit detected that she was pregnant.Pretty cool stuff.

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! pay&go big bundle

alright so I got my new payg sim, topped up £10 and received the monthly bundle.. but there's an offer of 50% more extra data and if I text 20202 BALANCE I see I only got 500MB .. any thoughts?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sundial App

Hi peepsI wonder if anyone can help?I was chatting to a photographer friend of mine who was telling me of an app called "Photo Sundial" that he uses.I just checked the app store and it's not available, is this only available for iphone's? because if ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos