Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Line rental and broadband charges

I just read this interesting article from bitter wallet. TalkTalk are the first to follow governments proposed one fee for phone and broadband. to me this seems like a good idea, no more hiding the line rental by discounting it for 6/12 months be sti...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loyalty

Been 02 customer 24 months to upgrade and stay more expensive than to go to car phone warehouse and get same deal as a new 02 contract on iphone 6s when is loyalty of staying rewarded.

Jax123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are O2 losing customers? Contract renewal expensive! (£460 increase)

Hi I've been on contracts with O2 for about 10 years now. I'm due for renewal this month and decided to give O2 a ring (as I do every 2 years). My current phone contract was 2 years (May 14 to May 16) £33.70 per month for Unl Mins, Unl Texts, 5GB Dat...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Download bill

I really wish O2 would move the 'download and print bill' functionality further up in the journey. It takes about 8 screens to get there and I need to download my bill to claim it back on expenses - sooooo frustrating!

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Android Marshmallow Z3 Update

As the new update is avaliable, why are you not releasing it? It seems that you are lagging behind on this, as i have been told that LG5 has received the new update, on the 02 network. Can you please let us know if/when your releasing this new update...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC 10....

....aka HTC Galaxy Note 4..No one else see the resemblance?  

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

11 days and counting - for unlock

So after 11 days, and many hours of repeating the same conversation with numerous "GURUS" O2 have managed to let me down, ignore me, make countless empty promises and totally fail to unblock my device. A customer with them foe years, they seem to be ...

• 97 replies
  • 0 kudos