Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Has anyone experienced this calling problem?

Hi everyone, We have a user in our office who is going stir crazy with his O2 phone. When someone calls him (from a landline, from an O2 mobile, or any other mobile), the caller hears the normal ring tone and assumes the mobile is ringing. However, t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heads up there could be a new payg telephone scam

I ordered a payg mobile broadband sim for the ttt dongle as my simonly sim ended last week On sunday online Since monday had 5 numbers all calling saying they are o2 just come off the phone from c/s and they confirm the numbers calling me are not o2....

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 28 replies
  • 1 kudos

DNSSEC www.dnssec-tools.org with 8.8.8.8

Well I can't make heads or tails of this Community layout in where the boards are so here goes. So I've got a 4G Dongle this it mostly a backup connection to my ISP virgin media I've been trying to work out a problem with dnssec and the test at www.d...

• 62 replies
  • 0 kudos

is o2 trying to con us

I have recieved a letter saying that will will now be charged for late payments. Now let me set this up so its understandable. o2 have mucked about with my direct debits so much now that both i and my bank refuse to allow them to use this service on ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Come on o2

Can honetly say i am very dissapointed with my live chat today ! , contacted them as due to upgrade in 2 weeks .Wanted to cut down monthly bill and adjust tarrif. O2 deal Looked at Lumia 640 firstly got told O2 dont offer that phone ( its already in ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reward nominations for July 2016

Hey guys, For those that don't know each month we ask the community to nominate any posts or threads that made a good contribution to the community. Things like guides, reviews or general contributions to the community that you feel have really made ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uxbridge Retailer

As customers we rarely take the time to talk about good service. Everytime I visit the Uxbridge retailer this happens. I had an issue with my phone and popped in today. I was acknowledged straight away and seen within 5 mins on a busy Sunday. Ozzie w...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

tech: handy hint(s)

Password(s) Because I come from a traditional clerk / typist / receptionist / telephonist work background I do have things to bring to the table, even though I shall always be a tech novice = no probs From the beginning of using the old tower system ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos