Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor signal

I have been with o2 for a few months now and have never received a decent signal in work or in my home , I don't receive calls and when someone texts me I receive it hours later , 02 are saying I need a new sim card but I don't see how a sim card aff...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Honor 7

Hi guys, bit of a basic question but im in need of some clarification. I'm wanting to buy the UK version of the honor 7 direct from huawei. Quite simply- will it work on the o2 networkwith 4G? My understanding is that o2 use the 800mhz frequency band...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Well done Sammy

Watching the parade of the athletes, and clearly Samsung has had enough of iPhones being the visible "selfie presence"Nearly every athlete has a brand new (still got sticker on back) S7 or Note7 taking pics.Now that's marketing.

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Creative clicks

I have had unknown charges for creative clicks at 4.50 each. I have no idea what these are. Can I get the money back?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung j5

Morning folks, My phone died on me thru the night...don't know why. Charging it just now and it's saying...open your web browser to finnish connection.I am not computer savvy so be patient with me lol. What does that mean in idiot terms Thanks in adv...

dodie06 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC CODES, ETC

Just spent 2 hours or so on the LIve Chat thingy trying to find out the best way to terminate my Monthly contract. It would have taken 5 minutes on the phone. Jeez! Those guys on Live Chat do a great job and I have no argument with them whatsoever. I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

replacement handset broken

ive been with o2 for years and have a contract phone and data with u.my handset broke in may and as ive taken out insurance u sent me a replacement in may2016.on the morning of 24th july i went to my phone and noticed no screen was displaying.ive pho...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not happy with o2

Recently (tuesday) tried to order a refurbished Samsung s2 on a refresh deal. I received confirmation of my order and the credit paperwork. I phoned up Wednesday lunch time and was advised that I had been referred to a credit check. I phoned back Wed...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone had an issue with ordering Like New iPhone 5s ?

Hi I have been having a woeful time trying to find out where my "Almost New" iPhone 5s is and wondered if there any other new customers who have had/having the same issue. I placed the order on Wednesday 27th of July. It was instock when I ordered it...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos