Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Simplicity 12 month contract.

I have been on 02 simplicity since march, with 2 sims cards, one for me and one for my son, now just today my phone number recieved an upgrade message, but my son hasnt and theres nothing on his 02 account online despite both sim cards obviously bein...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh contract-waste of money!!!!!

Morin,Last year I took out refresh contract 30gb iPhone 6s,A year later was looking forward to my free upgrade.Phoned o2 to check phone was in stock and a don't have to pay upfront cost the answer to both was yes in stock.(iPhone 7plus 128gb) and no ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terrible 4G service

Using 4G for data at train stations - London Victoria and Clapham Junction - is almost impossible, and highly inconsistent at best. Despite there appearing to be a strong signal, the data fails to load if you are trying to access a web page. This is ...

Networker by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaints

Did you know that O2 do not allow complaints to be made by email?This make complaining very difficult unless you have hours to spare explaining on the phone or by live chat.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Knowledge Base guides/Index of Help links

Thought I would mention this here as a standalone topic.Knowledge Base guides are being produced with current updated information.The forum still has Index of Help guides available...which are all in one place and easy to find HEREProblem is, some of...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Family Bolt On

for two days now i have tried to remove a number from my Family Bolt on, on all occasions upon confirming the request, i either get an ERROR page from o2 with a "Try Again Later" message, or my Bolt on page comes back on with the wrong Name and Numbe...

Eleckykey by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 PRIORITY TICKETING A TOTAL SCAM

SO STRICTLY COME DANCING GO ON PRE SALE TODAY WAS ON WITHIN 2 SECONDS OF LINK GOING LIVE AND NO FLOOR FRONT ROW SEATS???? SERIOUSLY ANY DATE 2 VENUES AND NONE AT ALL??? THIS IS USUAL RUBBISH 02 FOB US OFF WITH SO WHY DO THEY NOT GIVE DECENT SEATS FOR...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G

When I had my iPhone 5 I followed the steps to set up 4g. However 4g never worked. I came to the conclusion my phone wasn't compatible. I have just purchased an iPhone 6s and again followed the steps to set up 4g and it was still running from 3G. Was...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos