Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no htc 10

Heard that o2 aren't going to be stocking the new HTC 10. Hope this isn't true. Not everyone wants a Samsung Galaxy S7.I don't anyway !

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 security and identity

Hello, I am finding logging into Myo2 as an infrequent user a puzzling experience. I can reset my password using my username.But on confirming the new password, I am asked to enter an alternative email which the screen also calls "new username". I do...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock a pay as you go phone

Hi, I am a pay as you go customer for three and a half years. I have long ago swapped my original 02 Huawei phone for an upgraded one. I decided to check out SIM free offers and found one offering more than twice the minutes, three times the data for...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! swapping to a nano sim

can anyone help, i have an older sim and a new smartphone to put it in but i need a nano sim that i can use in it and that will retain my current number, is there no way i can arrange via email for one to be sent to me or will i have to go into an o2...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff renewed when i changed my phone

I changed my phone a few months ago as i couldnt get on with Iphone and wanted to go back to Samsung. I traded in my phone and got a new S6 but checked my account today to find that my airtime tariff had been restarted from this date to??? I thought ...

HutchUK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phishing SMS

Be warned, messages coming in (apparently from the following number +447512708611 are phishing attempts. I would like to know who to forward that SMS to in O2 (and what number to use), so they can follow up and block it for everyone. Thanks, KML.

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

What has happened to the O2 shops?

I have always found that O2s customer service is much better than the other mobile providers I have dealt with (3 being the only one I've never had dealings with). The staff in the O2 shops have always been knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. That i...

Resolved! customer service

hey 02 thank you for debiting money from my account illegally.,thank you for constantly cutting my phones off ,thank you for lying to me constantly and most of all i bet your so proud of the fact that none of you know what is going on ,i have now bee...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reward nominations for October 2016

Hi everyone, Once again we're coming to the end of another month which can mean only one thing..... It's time for the monthly rewards again! Every month we ask the community to nominate any content on the forum that made a good contribution to the co...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos