Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clearer pricing

Dear O2, I called to find out simply how much I paid per month for my airtime and device plan. Although your call centre staff member was very polite it took far too long to get a clear answer because of your pricing/billing system. Why on earth woul...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 recycle

I would not recommend o2 recycle to anyone I took my phone into o2 store 8 days ago & still not received payment, I thought by taking it into store rather then posting it I would get my payment quicker! It states on the website same day payment so ve...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

The twitter "join the rebellion" competition.

Erm, this competition get you to add the hashtag #jointherebellion to your tweet....Only problem is, a private ****** group uses that hashtag to get new members added so you can imagine my horror when I re-opened twitter to find I had been added to "...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code request

Have tried over a number of days to obtain my pac code from o2.Have been put on hold both times for over 30 minutes before giving up.This is a 30 call in any other mobile network apart from o2.I am so frustrated now that I will now cancel all my comp...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2's dreadful customer service

Why is your customer service team so dreadful and unable to tell the truth , you are hand in hand with companies that are being investigated by trading standards and whom on companies house say they were liquidated in 2013, yet still selling your pro...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Servic

Why has O2 got THE WORST customer service of any company. Can anyone get onto the chat to have a question answered or can anyone get through on the phone. Is there anyone left working at O2? Truely awful

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Positive Feedback

I know that I'll only get told that this isn't the right place to leave feedback for a store, but honestly its impossible to leave positive feedback anywhere on the o2 website. There's no email address or anything I can write to just to say well done...

• 16 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! some inprovmonts need to be done in my area

ive never had a good signal when in doors even tho it says i should get good in doors and out 98% my eye i will be getting ofcom to look in to it ive nothin is done by the need off 2016 my post code is wa118hg and there is a mast near me but never ge...

paddyguy by Level 4: Observant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos