Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Powercut(s) & tech

Came home about 10pm to a powercut, had been advised by text on my mobile that the powergrid was working on it being fixed by 10:15pm ... yes, I have matches & candles but in the dark could not find them ... my torch, usually in my handbag was now lo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

If I placed an order this morning when will i receive an email saying that my phone has been dispatched?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

100+ Mbps. :-) Finaly cracked the 100 Barrier.

Well after trying for weeks I've finally cracked the 100+ Mbps barrier on o2. thought it it deserved its own thread and fanfare lol. Just on the outskirts of Sheffield. Main motorway mast that is serving large part of Sheffield, bits of Rotherham, ra...

IMG_9413.JPG
darrengf by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

A Guide To O2 Refresh

How does the Refresh plan work?Your tariff is split into two plans, the first part is your Device Plan.This is the cost of the device or handset you have chosen, the cost of the phone or tablet will be a set amount each month which will cover the ent...

• 42 replies
  • 6 kudos

Why more expensive than Carphone Warehouse

Been a loyal O2 customer for over 20 years and looking to upgraeto an Iphone 6s (32GB) or 7 (32GB) with 3GB data. Why can Carphone Warehouse offer these phones with no upfront payment (O2 want £9.99) and a monthly cost of £36.50 and £39.00 per month ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extremely unhappy - This is just day light robbery.

This is just wrong and am so *bleep* off. I had a Samsung edge which got damaged and as I pay for insurance decided to put a claim through and being charged £60 excess O2 are now telling me the phone is not in stock after 8days without a phone and I ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live Chat

The live chat message is telling me there is alredy a 'chat' open on my browser. there is not. is this just an excuse for them not to 'talk to me'. i am regretting moving to 02. thanks for any help anyone can offer

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! previous statements

Hi, I'm trying to look at previous bills but the O2 home page doesn't enable this. Could you tell me where I find older statements please? Many thanks Susan

Damselfly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

network outage

to anybody that has had network signal issues. just because you had no signal for a day or two doesnt mean you can get out of a contract if you dont want it. stick to your minimum term then cancel & give 30 day notice or pay up the existing amount of...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos