Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract with o2

Dear People, I,m very unhappy with o2 shops , went to one of the branch to register for new contract but completely misguided and wrong information obtained . Planning to take a consumer account contract more specifically a student account but end up...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my current pay as you go package withnew phone

My husband would like to buy me a new phone for christmas. I am currently pay as you go and top up £10 a month and any credit left over gets added to my new balance.I have heard that you can't do this anymore. Is this true as I would like to keep eve...

Disappointed

This post relates to my wife's phone and we wondered if it was just us or others have had a similar experience. Basically her phone an LG K4 purchased at a local O2 shop became unusable dropping calls and on occasion dialling other numbers mid call. ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Your reference number: 1392955

Dear Sir/Madam, I had ordered 3 iPhone 7 devices today then I got an email to sign the contract but since I got the email at 12.34 since then till now I have tried many times to go to the contract but each and everytime it says my password is wrong, ...

IMR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payments on my PHONE that are NOT MINE!!!!

Two SATURDAYS AGO I travelled on a very train to London!! While I was on the train NAKED Ladies appeared on my Phone so I switched it OFF!! Later when I was Travelling back ...A bill came up on MY PHONE for stuff i have never had from Supposedly from...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling contract!

O2 are incompetent at cancelling your contract even though you tell them 3 months in advance and send you the transcript to say they will - thats after spending an hour listening to talk about staying and asking 6 times if i want the number as pay as...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Argos vouchers priory

For the last few years I've had an 02 reward of an Argos voucher on priory but haven't had one this year has anyone else? Thanks

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

delivery of upgrade by uk mail

I am still waiting delivery of my ugrade by uk mail, why would anyone use this company , they have a a phone number which is always engaged, and the one time I got through, after imputting information they required, ,the recorded message said, thank ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Receiving calls from 0800 064 9955

I'm receiving calls from 0800 064 9955 and they are telling me they are calling in behalf of O2 to requesting me information. I'm not very confident with this kind of calls so, I usually hang-up them. Are this phone from O2?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

PLEASE STOP

can you please stop foriegners from phoning my house, I have a recorded conversation between myself and one of your foreign colleagues. I got intouch within the 14 days to cancel as the service where I lived was really bad but according the checker i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos