Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Diabolical Website

Diabolical O2 Website & I have a need to vent about it. Is it only me that finds a simple thing like attempting to view & download my invoices (I am a Business customer) from the O2 website to be such a pain. Every other provider of business services...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why do I not receive phone calls on my ported phone number

I recently bought an phone from o2 on a pay monthly contract and had my number ported over from Plusnet. the porting was supposed to happen on 21 March and it is now 21:00 on 22nd March - while I can call out and my friends tell me that they can see ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Join 02 and you will be sorry

worst company ever , Vodaphone have better deal and better customer service want to get the truth about how much your phone bill will be then don't belive a word this lot tell you . Go on line and get a real tarrif Im stuck with this lot they can't e...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer service

I would just like to compliment the member of staff that i spoke with on the phone 13.03.17 at around 10am. Didnt catch his name but his customer service skills were outstanding! He helped me move my payment date promptly. Normally when youre on the ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer Service and Upgrades

02 have the poorest customer service of any company i have ever had dealings with. I ordered an online upgrade on the 10th March to be collected at my local store on Click and Collect. Delivery day was the 14th, no phone, 15th no phone, 02 CS said to...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

poor customer service

the o2 customer service is apoorling and needs to be addressed asap. we have been waiting to chat to someone to discuss them over charging us since 8:00 this morning and have still not got though its absolutly shameful

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving service until 4 days later

When I arrived in Australia 4 days ago I wasn't able to receive service even though o2 Roaming was set to on. Until today I got a text message about making/receiving calls/texts and using data in the country. It wasn't like this when I arrived in Hon...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ombudsman Complaint

Can anyone give me some advice with this please Phone Breaks, I send it back to apple and organise a prepay phone to use temporary via O2 web chat, I was (still am) on contract with o2 so was just going to stick my sim in the new handset. Had the mos...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos