Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Next day delivery

Ordered the new Sony X on Friday at around 6pm click and collect at my local 02. Had an email saying ready to collect on Saturday (yesterday) and to wait for a confirmation email or pop instore and they'd sort one out for me. Went instore and the ass...

Resolved! Very disgruntled about the 3g,4g service abroad

Hello allI have just returned from holiday in tenerife. I must say im furious about the non exsistant service in that european country. I was tied to using a provider named Movistar. 5 days I tried conecting to the internet with this provider to no a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 24 replies
  • 1 kudos

unauthorised upgrade + no phone coverage

I went into the store to say that my singal is really bad (not for the first time! i've chatted online many time) and I dont get any coverage at home or university - so its a breach of the Sale of Goods Act as the product is not fit for purpose. (i p...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority tickets

For the 3rd time in recent months I have attempted to used priority booking for concerts at The O2 in London.In each case I logged in in plenty of time, was added to waiting room as soon as it opened and offered tickets shortly after the sale opened....

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Usa charges

I went to the USA for 2 weeks. I hadnt planned on using any data and just connecting using wifi.When i turned my phone on i got a txt from o2 outlining the charges and that for £4.99 i could get unlimited data, txts and calls and text travel to sign ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loyalty, meh

Been with o2 for many years and come to end of contract. Fancied an S8 + and asked what they could do for me. Answer was nothing. Won't budge on any aspect and can only get sane deal as new customers. O2 obviously have far too many customers as it is...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam courier pick up from 07537 403088

There seems to be scam text messages from 07537 403088 from, supposedly, DPD couriers saying that they will pick up your parcel today and asking you to text back 1, 2 or 3 to cancel or postpone. Texting back 1, 2 or 3 may mean that you have agreed to...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cheshire oaks branch

I upgraded my phone in February of this year, and being a complete tech fool, i booked in to have the guru to help me transfer and set up at the Cheshire oaks branch. She was a young lady and she was fantastic. She transferred everything for me. The ...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Upgrade texts

I can't take phone calls at work and I've had a couple of calls recently regarding upgrades (my contract is out). Yesterday I had a text conversation regarding when's best to cal. Between 09.00 and 13.00 Saturday was chosen. Well that's gone and not ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos