Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming question in Germany

Last week my family was in our house in a German village. It is in a deep valley, and can only 'see' one mobile transmitter which is owned by Telekom. In the past all of our phones (all O2 apart from one Vodafone) have easily connected to this transm...

feel cheated

Why do we pay for a poor service . The mobile companies do not have to gaurantee even a basic voice signal.No help for Pay & Go customers. Boosting power may help

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outsourcing IT

Quote from BA : "We would never compromise the integrity and security of our IT systems. IT services are now provided globally by a range of suppliers and this is very common practice across all industries and the UK government." And it has been prov...

Beenherebefore by Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does O2 share my phone number to 3rd party?

Today someone called me on my "additional" number and ask about a specific person (name).He knows what my full name is, and no one has this number except O2 and my family. So how is it possible? If O2 shared my data to the 3rd party companies I shoul...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repairs and call centre

Bad service as my phone was sent off to the repairs as it had somthing wrong with it , i could not hear the other person on the other end of the line , they ate now sending it back after two weeks and if im not happy i will get a repacement of anew o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming in Europe

My friends on other networks can already roam in Europe using their UK allowance, however O2 are introducing this from 15th June. Why is this?I am traveling in Europe and returning to the UK before 15th so I can't make use of this. Yes, I can add bol...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 Password Change

There is a major bug with the password change service, and as "contactus" don't want to work at the moment either im posting it here. Password complexity isn't working correctly, it is forcing me to have at least:1 letter1 number1 special character T...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

247MB left . What could I have achieved with that

HiI acquired a Linx tablet about 3m ago. Its win 10 and mostly used at home! cos I dont know how to use it elsewhere basically.There's 247 MB left on my sim card this month and last month, What could that have been used for if I'd used the tablet out...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overcharged

Has anyone recently upgraded to the normally £26 a month ( but currently on offer for £15 a month ) tariff only to find that they are being charged £26 a month and not £15 as advertised ?Have you then got in touch with O2 twice and been told each tim...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos