Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMS texts converting to MMS

I have just taken out a contract with O2 on a Samsung J3 and on my first bill found that one text message well within my allowance had been charged 50p. When I queried this with customer services the advisor gave me the information already mentioned ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Positive feedback

Thank you to Scott from the support centre (phone).I was horrifed when I received a £97 bill which he managed, with patience, to sort out for me.Call centers need more people like Scott.Someone from O2 management should go and find him and give him a...

• 22 replies
  • 3 kudos

Business blog: glimpse of the future...

Hi guys happy Thursday! There was an interesting article recently in the O2 Business Blog about the future of customer service and what O2 thinks about it. The article gives a cool glimpse of some upcoming developments that maybe you'd be interested ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G Speeds

So tonight I had an update for my TomTom on my phone and thought it would be a great time to download the Uk and Ireland Maps on all devices with different networks. Only network I didn't use was three, but the sim is on the way. so my devices wereiP...

darrengf by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Ripped Off!

Hi to All,This is more of a warning to others. Be Careful when getting a new mobile from an o2 shop and not the Internet. I didn't realise they were two different companies! I recently had an issue where I thought I was getting a 1gig, Unlimited Minu...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHS discount

i've been trying for 2 days to get back my nhs discount after upgrading my phone but seem to be going round in circles! has anyone else had this problem

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

The small print

Has anyone ever actually sat and read the "small print" start to finish on the back of a SIMO or Contract?? I havent......

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos