Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting the issues explained sort of

Found this article online will just link to it but this is why things may go wronghttps://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/07/20/uk_number_porting_creaks_as_arcane_system_shows_its_age/

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Aerial Direct - long contract!

Hi, My mother asked me to help her with her mobile phone, and upon investigation I've found that she has an O2 business account which was sold to her by Aerial Direct. The account is 18 months into a 36 month contract. The contract didn't come with a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! using monthy contract iphone in the channel islands

Hi all From tomorrow afternoon I will be in the channel islands and understand there is no 02 coverage there so my allowances will not be taken into account and will only be used again when I return to UK (is that correct?). I already have 02 travel ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaints

Does o2 publish a complaints handling policy anywhere? I cant find anything under complaint in Help or FAQs.I would have thought things like the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Directive would apply to them?I've called several times about the sa...

Paul_H by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Back up my Phone

I am looking to have my phone repaired but everytime I pop into an o2 shop no one can help me and not always a lot of staff. I called o2 approximately 2 weeks ago when my phone was damaged but it was like banging my head against a brick wall. Went th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sharer Plans

As a family we have 3 phones on sim only deals, each with their own data limit. Every now and then one or more of us use up our data and I add a bolt on to cover us for that month. I also want to add a mifi for when we are away from home. A Sharer Pl...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

The Community Through Newly~Opened Eyes

In more serious and thoughtful reflections lying here in hospital for six months and things hopefully starting to happen in earnest, my own thoughts lingered on a situation I found myself in six months ago and several times much more recently. I was ...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 14 replies
  • 8 kudos

charged over £5.00 for a call to 09131180074, informed by live chat help this was a service call but

i was charged over £5.00 for a call to 09131180074, and informed by your live chat helploine that this was a service call charge. When i tried to trace what this service call was it seems to be an o2 number. Am i being charged to discuss renewing my ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming abroad.... its not working

Hi. .I'm in poland....phone topped up but can't access data...tried everything and it's getting frustrating now.... using Samsung a3.. anyone had similar issue??

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos