Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Repair Service

I have returned my phone for repair but engineers can't replicate the fault so are sending back which I understand. I asked the repair centre if I could replicate the fault in the O2 shop would they accept the O2 representatives endorsement. They sai...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Try the Tech: Would you test accessories?

Hi guys, We're always looking into adding more devices to Try The Tech (and shall be starting a new phase very soon indeed). Myself and the team have been exploring adding certain accessories to the list, so that you could test and review them at you...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia Z bows out, makes way for X

3 new handsets coming in summer from Sony, Xperia xa, x, and X performanceX performance hasSnapdragon 82023MP cam 13MP selfie camNo more glass backStill IP68And looks like a Z3More specs coming..

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 53 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Mast repairs

Hi my partner and I have had little or no signal indoors for weeks.A local mast is being repaired.I was getting the updates each time saying they would contact me again in a few days.This stopped after quite a few with the final one saying no more up...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email disaster -a warning

So, I decided to add email to a new phone. I entered the wrong password. This resulted in multiple incorrect login requests to the btyahoo email site as the phone attempts to update every few minutes. This led to a 'multiple log in attempt' warning m...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! New Mast Activation

Does anyone have a source for O2's plans to activate new masts on the Network, or any idea who a mere consumer could ask? A new mast was constructed near by at Eastbury (we got no mobile signal from anyone - except a sort of Vodaphone kludge that inv...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interesting Article on 4G in the UK

Understanding 4G in the UK: Everything you need to know Windows Central |Cutting through the technobabble.Everyone knows 4G comes after 3G. It's faster, better, not to mention more expensive. But "4G" can refer to a bunch of different things, and the...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Line rental and broadband charges

I just read this interesting article from bitter wallet. TalkTalk are the first to follow governments proposed one fee for phone and broadband. to me this seems like a good idea, no more hiding the line rental by discounting it for 6/12 months be sti...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loyalty

Been 02 customer 24 months to upgrade and stay more expensive than to go to car phone warehouse and get same deal as a new 02 contract on iphone 6s when is loyalty of staying rewarded.

Jax123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos