Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

"NO SERVICE" - major issues?

So i work for a O2 wholesaler and this morning we have had numerous customers from all over the country complaining their phones are stating "no service". Is there a national outage?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data sim only APN & Checking data usage

Can some one confirm that APN mobile.o2.co.uk Username bypass Password password is the correct APN for pay monthly data sim only, Also is there a URL to check data usage as the sim is used in a non o2 4G router, On EE Network if i go to http://add-on...

la7 by Level 4: Observant
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Coverage

We have recently lost coverage in our house which is ironic because O2 informed us we now had 4g and an improved signal at our postcode TN48XU. It's very annoying as we have recently resigned with O2 based on the fact we could get coverage on O2 and ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why do 02 lie about their stock-levels

So, believe it or not, in the last month I've been through this process 3 times. 1: Ordered an Ipad and Iphone on "next day delivery" because the website said they were available2: Paid the up front money3: Got a text saying neither Ipad or Iphone wa...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good news for customers

O2 have announced that they will always make sure customers get their refunds for disputed digital content purchases. (About time O2 complied with the law and made sure refunds go straight back into customers accounts directly.) hopefully this will s...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

emergency calls only

Good evening, just wondering if anyone else out there is having issues with calls and texts this evening? I have had the emergency calls notification for the past hour......

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone replacement

My phone is broken, I phoned the Customer service advisor. Their wasn't helpful. Their could see I have a iPhone 7 plus but no on 2 occasions they have sent me the wrong phone and think they customer service is great. I'm without a phone now so gotta...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

DPD - the worst delivery service in the UK

Every time I have ever arranged a pick up of my phone with O2, they have used this service - DPD. Every single time I have had to wait for hours, or after hours of waiting to be told 'that they tried to deliver'. This is LIES. I have been at home, wi...

• 12 replies
  • 1 kudos