Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Problems with my insurance.

Hi,I cannot believe how poor O2 Insure has been regarding my situation.My son's iPhone 6 was smashed and not working. Fully insured and we are 18months into his contract so we contact O2 Insure and they advise to follow the proces return the phone fo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Useless search on this website

The search on this website is useless, I typed "Sony Xperia XA1 not using wifi" and it searched for "Sony Peria xx not using wife" Seriously, what is the point of a website for phone help that won't search for what you type in?

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPhone 6 WiFi Calling

I noticed that Apple said that WiFi calling in the UK would be supported by EE. Anyone know if that is an exclusive deal, or can we expect O2 to offer the same in due course? Given the appalling reception for O2 I get in our house this would be a gre...

• 143 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung s7

I want a samsung s7 with unlimited calls and text and 2g data for £34 a month and nothing up front for the phone?

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web Shop - Utterly Furious...

Here's what happened so far... 1. I wanted to get the new Garmin exercise watch and 02 were the only place in my town that I could click and collect the same day. I ordered the item, went in store and there was a 'problem' with my order. 2. The chap ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt-on went on the wrong iPhone - feeling conned by O2

Is this legal? My BT line died so I used the O2 iPhone App to purchase a £30 data Bolt-on. Unfortunately I have my wife’s mobile phone in the same account as mine and I accidentally bought it for her device (an iPhone 5SE) instead of mine (an iPhone ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

**status** permantly failed

I am unable to message certian numbers as all I get through is" **STATUS** permanently failed..."How do I fix this?What does this mean? Never happend beforeI have turned my phone off and on again but not helping

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHS Discount

Hello, im wondering how i get ny NHS discount on my phone? Would you be able to help me please?Thank you Nicola

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will this become a legal issue?

Before going on holiday I had a look at the O2 website which states that I will be notified when I have used £20 and £40 worth of data, I thought that seems fair. I "used" data at an airport where the screen was blank and nothing was loading, I thoug...

Praxsta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

When i ring 2202 i am told the tariff i am currently on includes free txts and calls to fellow o2 users. Yesterday i rang an o2 user and was charged for the call. I rang 4445 three times yesterday and was given a run around by your automated system. ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos