Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service for 4 days now!

Since late Sunday evening I have not been able to send/receive texts or calls! Apparently there’s a problem with a nearby phone mast. Customer services have not been at all helpful and I am at the end of my tether now. Is anyone else in here having t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Perfectly Fine -in stock, 2 days later no email no update and was told out of stock

Oredered a Perfectly Fine phone- obviously in stock as I was able to proceed to pay. 2 days later no email no update and was told out of stock while on chat with advisor. Not impressed. This means I will have to pay another month's charge to current ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Sharing

Just some feedback for 02 - Data Sharing - Should be available to separate accounts if they in same name - Rather unhelpful option for lots of families who have separate accounts set up due to no fault of there own - especially when payments are bein...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Mobile data

I'll never use o2 again I never ever use all my data I've normally got over a gig left but this time I used it all because I listened to capitol radio at work and it used all my data so had buy more even though I got rid of the radio off my phone it ...

Positive feedback from chat to O2

Hello sorry i recently had a chat with o2 and the woman was soo helpful so at the end i said i would defo compliment. So i searched how and tried everything. Went on Toby's page found no way to pm. Clicked on a link an o2 helper had as to pm people i...

Device charge Ports (warranty)

Greetings Each In case any of your are not aware, as I was. If your device develops a fault with the micro charge point it is not covered by the warranty. I have checked on line these seems pretty standard with all manufacturers . Does seem a bit har...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Shop location

Just feedback. The O2 shop I knew in Penrith has closed but, on using the shop locator I find it has moved to a new development, New Squares (where few people go!) However, when you zoom in on the map to find it the map still shows the location of th...

ronl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Big bundles now have less mins and text what going on

I see that big bundles on o2 now have less text and mins but included data has gone up https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go/ the £15 bundle use to have 750 mins now only has 250 mins a loss of 500 mins but a gain of 2gb of data i think t...

la7 by Level 4: Observant
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos