Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Billing

Why can't it be set up that I get informed/warned if I am about to use a service that I will incur extra charges on my bill? I have just come back from Orlando and have been charged every day I was there. I knew I would be charged for some of the day...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

complaint about O2 not cancelling contract

Dear O2 I would like to complain about the treatment I have received while trying to upgrade or cancel my contract. I have been speaking to one of your representatives who has refused to give me a puc code gone through all your palava and when I have...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How much data do I need

Hey all I need an answer, How much data do I truly need... I am stuck I have 4GB but I am thinking I may need to return my phone and get the 12gb tariff.. I love data I use all the social apps loads, Love youtube. streaming Sky Go, Music from deezer....

Terrible Customer Service

I have spoke to 4 different “Gurus” in the space of an hour and passed from pillow to post.I have incurred charges on my last bill of £13 for calling an 0845 number but upon researching said number, it’s a spam number - how I have dialled a spam numb...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pricing

I am currently paying £15 a month for a "bundle" giving me 2GB data plus 750 mins of calls and 2,000 texts.Given that BT are offering me 5GB data and unlimited calls and texts for £12 a month, is there any reason I should not move my account to BT?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unhappy

I have tryed to ring o2 and discuss a bill about 10 times and they have said its not on there database and they have not helped me at all it went from 44 pound up to 133 pound and i cannot recieve a penny back after my contracts are up i will not use...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

handset advice

Hi I am after some advice - my other half currently has the HTC One M8 ( old I know but hes not really into phones) and I am looking to replace it with a new one for Xmas. Now the reason he likes the M8 is cos its pretty sturdy. Hes pretty heavy- han...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos