Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Student Discount + VAT receipt

1. Is there still the 10% student discount for handsets? I bought a Oneplus 5 from an o2 store the other week before i found out the 5T was available and returned it in anticipation for the 5T. Now one store is saying that they do not do student disc...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is there an O2 Community?

I suggest that the answer to the question set out in my post subject is because like so many organisations O2 wish to avoid any contact with their customers. Even the Email that tells me what my O2 bill has a message saying don't bother to reply to u...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

international phavourites 3

International Favourites bolt on is due to expire by the end of November 2017. Does anybody know of equivalent service from others or any other options within the O2 environment. Using the internet is not an option for me as my mother is in her ninti...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying too much for existing 'deal'

Afternoon, In need of some advice please. I currently pay £47 per month for an iPhone 6S 16GB, with unlimted texts/calls and 6GB of data. I've seen recently online that O2 are offering the below deals; iPhone 6s 32GB, with unlimted texts/calls and 12...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stolen delivery HELP

Hi, I am a very new customer, and have ordered iPhone X but delivery was picked up by somebody else who lives in my house but not related to me at all, I did't even know his name till now. The delivery driver left the parcel to him while I was on my ...

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

UK Mail Lost Phone & Consumer Rights Act 2015

Hi All/O2 (IF you read this stuff) Ordered an Iphone 6 Plus and a SIM only deal Thursday 16th Nov.17UKMAIL - yes those lovely folks said they could deliver next day 17th. So i took the day off as you have to sign for it.Get a text saying its en route...

• 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

My experience with O2 Recycle

I visited my local o2 store to see about trading in my phone as I saw a good deal. The advisor said that because I seem to have a small scratch on the side. Barely visible & according to them very deep( it is not deep at all) that they would knock 50...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not taking DD's and no signal

I’m writing to raise a formal complaint about O2 and your billing systems – specifically, your payments-handling.To explain in more detail joined 02 via carphone warehouse in July - first direct debit came out but it was double! It took five phone ca...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade twice

Hi just wondering if anyone has had the same as me I upgrade my contract last week all good then I notice 3 days later when I was up and running on my new contract that it said on my o2 app that o2 we're gonna let me upgrade again and we're willing t...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos