Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

payg charges reduced

3p a min 2p a text 1p per mb on classic payg from 18th jan. This makes 02 one of the cheapest big networks now on payg. Just got text. Good news for low users like me

Alanjones by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Data only SIM traffic management - Streaming

I've been having problems streaming HD and 4k content over my O2 40GB per month SIM, I have installed in a TP-Link MR6400 v2 4G LTE router and I have great signal (100% according to the router). www.speedtest.net shows good results about 45Mb/s but f...

O2.png 3.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Community membership ID change

I'm not quite sure where to put this, or even how to phrase it, but here goes. I originally registered with the O2 comjmunity with my Business account which had a specific email address attached to it. We have recently closed that account and created...

chelynnah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New forum rubbish

I am at this new forum I read first new question and answers then go to second new question and its first question again Go to a question lower down and its still first question WHY ? I am missing lurking and reading questions when i cant read them, ...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Updated and removed

Since o2 has updated trail blazers I no longer fit the criteria, what a great way to say thanks for your responses anyone else have the same issues

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, MISLEADING CORRESPONDENCE.

I have been a loyal customer of O2 for almost 10 years, always paying on time and never even considering using any other network provider. I had two contracts with O2, one which came to an end in October 2017. I received a letter saying that I was pa...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NOT a smartphone so what else

For highly personal reasons Ive rejected a smartphone (dont ask). I realise this is really a phone site BUTI'd like access ebooks, email, a few apps ,music practice but not films or games. Would a tablet be easier and more versatile to learn to take ...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleting emails on laptop

Is there a quick way to delete lots of unwanted emails in one go on a laptop please?I have about 6,500 unwanted emails in the promotions section inbox of my Acer Aspire 5750 laptop running Windows 10I know it's my own fault for not keeping up with de...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

what to do ?

Hi Guys Need a bit of Advice..been using a LG G4 set for past 2 years,great phone by the way,my contract is ending feb 1st... ( £28 a month total Ive been paying 3gig data and unltd txts/calls )my question is : what phone to get next for that price r...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

0330 303 5325

I know there have been posts re the above number before and I am big enough and ugly enough to send them off with a flea in their ear. It seems however that these guys are re-commencing their out bound offensive to unsuspecting O2 customers. What got...

jezza1234 by Level 12: Nimble
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos