Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

what to do ?

Hi Guys Need a bit of Advice..been using a LG G4 set for past 2 years,great phone by the way,my contract is ending feb 1st... ( £28 a month total Ive been paying 3gig data and unltd txts/calls )my question is : what phone to get next for that price r...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

0330 303 5325

I know there have been posts re the above number before and I am big enough and ugly enough to send them off with a flea in their ear. It seems however that these guys are re-commencing their out bound offensive to unsuspecting O2 customers. What got...

jezza1234 by Level 12: Nimble
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Devices. New Bugs

Apple has said that all iPhones, iPads and Mac computers are affected by two major flaws in computer chips.Tech companies have been racing to fix the Meltdown and Spectre bugs, that could allow hackers to steal data.Apple said it had already released...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung J3 2016

Memory is next to useless, some stuff won't transfer to SD card, I can't even update any apps never mind download any more. Dont get ripped off for two years like I did, insist on a 2017 model which is 16gb, or get one from someone else. When called ...

PatJ3524 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loyalty

I have been an o2 customer for 8 years now. I've paid for four iPhones duirng that time. I'm really disappointed that there is no loyalty shown to existing customers. The camera in my iphone SE has not worked at all for well over a year. I'm due an u...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shed those festive pounds with tips from our O2 Guru

If you've not seen it, we've just published a new blog from our O2 Guru, focussed on providing tips and advice on using your smartphone to help shed those festive pounds. You can check it out in full, right here.If you’re anything like us, chances ar...

Fitness2_Ricky.png
Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Kash - Live Chat - 05/01/18

Tried to leave feedback today after using the live chat feature, but just as I was completing it my phone decided to leave the page and delete the whole thing! Good thing my new phones arriving today funnily enough!I cant find an email address to con...

NathanL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

E mail scam saying account on hold

Thanks for choosing O2 Your account is on hold because of a problem with your last payment.O2 was unable to collect a payment for one of the following reasons. 1 - The method of payment on file is no longer valid or has expired. 2 - Your financial in...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Website Purchases

Hi, this is feedback rather than anything else. Today i went onto the o2 website to purchase a new phone (i currently have an existing contract with yourselves but the phone had broken so i needed a new one). When trying to buy the phone at first out...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 Customer Care

I never give feedback or reviews on anything unless i feel strongly about something, but i have to leave something in this case as the way the o2 customer service team (specifically one guy who i can't remember his name sorry) dealt with me was, i fe...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos