Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance Claim for a smashed screen

I just wanted to share my recent experience having put in an insurance claim for my smashed iPhone screen. Having tried to look up other peoples experiences dealing with the insurance side of things I discovered that there wasn't a lot out there to t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

OnePlus 5T

I was due to leave O2 the other day in order to get a better deal on the iPhone X with Vodafone, however I am now more open minded about having a non-Apple phone and was happy to come around to staying with O2 if I could get a good deal on the OnePlu...

liv93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

It not really a question, just a bit annoyed. 2.5 years ago we came to O2 for a phone for my daughter, over the next two years it was fine, but her data was only 1gb, she was going away to Barcelona with the school and I felt that she need more data....

Cj21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returning a handset - how much to insure for delivery?

Hi, I have to return my handset to O2 as was better to purchase in a store alone but im just worried how much i should pay to get it sent back? It looks like it will be £8.60 for £500 handset. Does that sound correct or should i be paying less? Thx

Eva121 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Travel - what's the point?

Hi all I'm off to New York in 6wks and after seeing the 02 Travel bolt-on I thought it might be useful (for getting an Uber or checking out tourist attractions whilst out and about). But after reading the comments on the boards it seems to me that th...

mattjd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting my pac code is like pulling teeth!

I don’t generally complain or moan but having been with o2 since the beginning, back in the cellnet days, their treatment of a long term customer these last few days has been dire. I shopped around with my contract ending and decided I was changing t...

DabDab by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reward Nominations for March 2018

Hi everyone, Happy Easter and Spring time! We didn't hold these nominations last month, but I'm happy to see we had a few awesome things posted by community members during March, so it's time to nominate the piece of content you feel has made a great...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Useless forum email notifications!

The amount of emails I’m getting about posts I’m mentioned in is absurd. I have them turned on and it’s making it lots easier to find previous posts and reply to people but... when someone quotes me, talking to someone else, or I quote a post that so...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spoiler Tag

Ok folks need your help.I know where the spoiler tag button is but when I click on it nothing happens. I've tried several times to no avail.I've tried typing text then tapping the spoiler button still nothing.What exactly am I doing wrong?

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos