Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

No phone and terrible service

So five days ago I spent nigh on £1000 on a new phone with o2. No small sum and for that I would have expected top notch service from any business but especially one that I am already a loyal customer of. My phone should have been delivered next day,...

faulty mast again

a phome mast in my area was faulty for 6 weeks.a few days ago it seemed to be fixed but now the internet has stopped working again. i have noticed lots of other complaints about faulty masts on here.it seems like o2 cannot keep their network working....

LukeR by Level 3: Thinker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email from @mediamessaging.o2.co.uk?

I have received an email from @mediamessaging.o2.co.uk saying that the number 0779******* has sent me a picture message. There is an attachment of 69bytes named id-0000.txt. I have never received one of these emails before and am wondering if it is a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Insurance Claiming Delivery Failed

So, I've sent my phone to the so called "Insurance claiming". Got an email notifying me that the parcel would be with me by the next day supposedely the 1st of August. Today is the 6th and nothing has been delivered. Also the tracking number is wrong...

lulu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi folks back still with a touch of email mysteryies

Hi with all this tennis, football , sun and swimming and Scotland Ive been out of touch. Im getting my head round a smartphone at last with Amplicomms duffers phone , Gradually moving over to Android version. At last . But my hotmail email is still m...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

Positive Feedback - Customer Service

Today I visited the Stamford Branch with a network issue. I was served by Adam, who was most knowledgable and sorted my problem without any issues. He also advised me on a better value plan for my usage. I can't fault Adam's customer service and hope...

Live chat success!

As my wife doesn't understand the concept of diminishing data I had to add a bolt on to her account .Jumped on the myo2 app to add it, to be met with "something went wrong etc etc" No surprises there then, so as not to disturb the others around the p...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Data

When are o2 going to roll over ALL data not used? If I pay every month for 2gb I expect to get to USE all that 2gb.

Neil_g by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 8 possible upgrade

As the regulars know I am an IPhone fan. I currently have the 7 Plus but have been thinking about upgrading to the 8 soon. I have been looking at the options. I did like the look of the red version but I do like my black iPhone’s. why does the red ve...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos