Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent trip to France

Now I go to France a lot as we have a place there. Over the last few weeks I had reason to visit the Vendee(great weather and very very hot so got a great tan) I was near the coast in a village called Angles which is great, it even has a 12th century...

jezza1234 by Level 12: Nimble
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mast

Can someone please tell me do o2 repair there own masts ,We have been partly down for 14weeks site keeps saying nesting seagulls so repair delayed which is wrong they left weeks ago and mast was down weeks before seagulls nested ,Really am fed up wit...

O2 Recycle

Upgraded my phone this afternoon. Have to say O2 Recycle was good this time. Got full price for my device. Well pleased considering the stories we see here

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 Recycle prices

This is pretty interesting to me. If you had seen my previous thread. I got full price for my old iPhone 7 Plus the other day when I upgraded. Looking around out of curiosity. The price of the 7 Plus dropped £120 when the iPhone 8 was released but in...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 Numbers and Advertisers

Hey Peops. I just need to ask the community about the calls they might have had over the last week. As the last week turned monday, i started to get calls from Bristal, London and farther away, Im in nottingham england. I was wondering if o2 have sol...

Ocoromon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thank you for a great day at Countryfile live

Thank you so much for a great day at countryfile live. After winning tickets through O2 we had a fantastic family day out. It was very family orientated and my two sons 8 & 1 enjoyed all the rides, stalls, shows, animals etc.There was a brilliant ran...

SamF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

Nice new iPad

Just to say I ordered and received a new iPad 12.9 PRO 512GB tablet. It is a staggering piece of kit and a nice upgrade from my previously owned 12.9 PRO 128GB Cellular. My (tatty) keyboard is well away with this as is my fast charger and Apple Penci...

WiFi Calling - Google Pixel

Hi All! Do you think O2 have any plans in introducing WiFi calling for the Pixel series? I'm really interested in one and I'll most likely have to buy outright as O2 don't stock them. The signal in my house is a bit sketchy so WiFi calling would be a...

Hirsty_92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No phone and terrible service

So five days ago I spent nigh on £1000 on a new phone with o2. No small sum and for that I would have expected top notch service from any business but especially one that I am already a loyal customer of. My phone should have been delivered next day,...