Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'll take a 'P', Bob...

I haven't even got 'O' yet.http://www.zdnet.com/article/google-announces-android-p-now-available-in-developer-preview/?loc=newsletter_large_thumb_related&ftag=TREc64629f&bhid=20703257351092324168016582229757

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 24 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PM Connect

Can anyone help I have recently been charged £6 for something I have no idea about when looking at my bill I noticed a charge as above relating to PM Connect. I believe this to be a scam. Can anybody shed any light on this I have reported this to O2 ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Its true, O2 Recycle is a scam

I have sent the item away, and recived reduction from 315 down to 31.5 because it arrived broken. I am waiting fo the item to be reurned but that also taakes ages and it seems like it tkes longer to return than time allowed to claim it back with roya...

AndriusL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Identity Fraud

An account was taken out in my name (for an address where I have never lived) on the 6th March 2017. This was reported to O2 in September 2017. After investigations, O2 promised that this had been resolved. Guess what? I am STILL waiting, having been...

steve37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer service feedback

Just had a really helpful advisor called naveen on the live chat. I accidentally clicked return when I was leaving feedback which left the page and I couldn’t get back to it, would just like naveen’s manager to know they were super helpful and manage...

JackB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Accelerating 4G coverage in remote area

I live in the country near Inverness, and struggle to get a 2G signal (and have rubbish broadband via OpenReach cables, installed during the last ice age...). Can anyone advise me how to put pressure on O2 to accelerate the delivery of 4G to our area...

O2 4G Speed

Hello. Just wondering what O2 users' experience of 4G speeds are like now that O2 purchased more spectrum recently? I left O2 because of the poor speeds, just wondering if their recent purchase has improved things, especially in Manchester area.

DaveA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great service from O2

I have just moved from Vodafone to O2 because of the price of the Classic 3p, 2p, 1p Sim. I am a lite user of my phone. I ported my number over and have to say the service I received on Live Chat from Natin, I think, and another person, also one phon...

jeanlyon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos