Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

OnePlus 6

Any community members have a OnePlus 6 ?Any reviews or hands on reports from real people?Likes, dislikes, pros and cons? Thanks.

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G+ on S8, no faster than normal 4G?

I've just noticed I get this sometimes in Sheffield now. But running Speedtest shows no difference in speed over what it was with normal 4G? getting about 30-40MBps down and 10/20 up? I'd assumed it should be faster?

aca95pks by Level 3: Thinker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G Signal in Manchester City Centre

Is this still a constant problem for O2 users? and when should we expect a fix for this?I'm only new to O2 having changed from EE as I was told O2 was a much stronger signal, and as I work in the city, 90% of the time I can never use my phone unless ...

4G feedback

Why dont o2 show 4G+ on there maps like EE do so you know where you will get it and and wont get it only askin

paddyguy by Level 4: Observant
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Health when at laptop

I experience a warning when I've been too long at my laptop ... it's a dull, heavy ache at the back of my head ... I then have to lie flat on my bed where it goes away of its' own accord ... then ... I can go back to the laptopI have a good workstati...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

An unfamiliar caller at 20:47hrs - I ask you!

At 20:47hrs I get a call from an unfamiliar mobile number ... I'd say an Indian or a Pakistani voice asking confidently 'Can I speak to Jane?' ... I softly / steadily say 'Who are you?' ... male caller speaks very fast making it unintelligible to me ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

5g

Does anyone know when 5g is coming out?

b4u2 by Level 8: Talented
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live chat

Is the live chat room unavailable for everybody at the moment or is it just me?? I need to get in touch with an agnent and cannot use my phone !!!

Juliana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with the port in form?

I am in the process of assisting my Mum to move to O2 PAYG. I asked her to get the PAC, I activated a new SIM by topping up £10 and then filled in the form on the site on Wednesday night about 18.15 from a PC running Windows 10 with latest version of...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number port in while abroad

Useful trick to complete a number porting while abroad. I had to work this out as having bought my sin a new phone on o2 and requested a port in using the online form o2 never acted on the form. I followed up and gave pac code etc via online chat, po...

speuk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos