Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Whats app scam regarding blue tick payments

Hi A business person sent this this morning. I looked at it and decided it was very scam like and improbable. Has anyone else seen this? Presumably the person that sent it has made themselves vulnerable but have I been made vulnerable in the receivin...

IMG_8124.JPG
Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great Live Chat service by Indrajit 13th Sept

Hi Community Managers, I just wanted to give a shout out to Indrajit from the Live Chat service. On 13th Sept, I chatted to Indrajit through the Live Chat service, querying some data charges which was not right. I was half expecting to be going back ...

Euglim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 recycle

I placed an order with o2 recycle on the 28/8/18 2 days later the packaging arrived to send it off.The earliest I could send it was 3/9/18. Royal mail gave me the tracking no. I waited a day or so to find out the status of delivery. According to the ...

Gemz2083 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

The 02 Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt-on

I'm travelling to Peru which is one of 02 eligible countries for the 02 Incluive zone bolt-on. Has anyone used this? My questions are:1. What is the quality of the coverage/signal? I will want to use Google maps a lot.2. To Use this bolt on I'd have ...

Bobbiejac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best Sim deal provider

Hi guys, looking to leave 02. Which provider is offereing the best sim deal, looking at unlimited calls and texts and 10gb of data. I know BT do this for £13, is there a cheaper option out there.Cheers

JohnPH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2's relationship with Apple

Just wondering if they have one any more ? Apple Watch 4 - Nope - EE and VodafoneApple iPhone Xs Dual Sim (eSim) - Nope - EE and Vodafone I love Refresh and dont want to leave, but seriously, I feel like I'm with a 2nd tier / class provider. Difficul...

Silly Billy

Tip : When i WhatsApp someone unexpectedly i send WhatsApp then text person to tell them i have sent WhatsApp Did this last night Get text back WhatsApp not received Me Go and look at WhatsApp and i hadnt turned wifi on So my tip is always remember t...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Nokia 3310

Couldn’t resist.... £10 in store then add £15 top up... and I’m back with O2! I find O2 contract prices extortionate but the PAYG phones seem to be cheap as chips. The Doro Primo was being sold for £1.99 with a £10 top up last year. Cheers O2

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

Feedback

I just had the best customer service, I’ve ever received from an 02 customer service rep. Her name was Terri and she was brilliant! Got the problem sorted ASAP