Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G coverage

The 4G reception has been pathetic recently. I am at a point where I switch off 4G as the speed resembles dial up connection. I’m effectively paying the most expensive contracts (oh yes, two of them) for 3G. I’m referring to the area between Eastcote...

4G by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G England is a joke

Why is it that when I go to holland and use 4G over there im getting 124mbps down and 50mbps while roaming. While im in London no matter where I am I get 20 - 30mbps down and about 5mbps up?Why does this country cap our speeds?

Kolt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Pay Monthly Offer £10 a month

I got my pay & go mobile reconnected and got a text saying i could get 1000 minutes unlimited texts 1 GB data for £10 less £1 for 12 months has anyone been offered a better deal?

ste064 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adam sales the fort

Would just like to thank adam for the polite, friendly helpful advice and help he gave me an older woman yesterday his knowledgable advice and help has made my life so much easier. I dont often come across sales assistants of adams calliber and just ...

Lynn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 Porting Melt Down

I requested to port my number from TalkTalk via the Myo2 app last Thursday (20/09) so the port should have taken place the next day before 6pm. Nothing happened so I rang customer service on Tuesday (25/09) and they arranged for the port to happen th...

Clanger62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refunds?

I bought a smartwatch and wasn't how I expected so I returned it the next day. I was told the refund will take 3-5 working days, but I've seen that some refunds take up to 14 days. Is this only the case for refunds on accounts and contracts? Because ...

Help put a stop to 'Payforit' scams

Recent months have seen many O2 customers become the victims of scam subscription services (like Nuyoo and various services from Lasevia Ltd),charged via 'Payforit'.The regulator, the Phone-paid Services Authority, is currently consulting on the regu...

Bad customer service

Extremely disappointed by o2 employees not following procedures or requests which have resulted in extra costs to me.Was told to give 30 days notice of cancellation of contract and then told I didn’t have to. Now I’m paying for a phone I don’t even h...

Stevoevo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: network coverage improvement

How accurate is the coverage checker? I get no coverage at home (IV17 0YF) yet when checking the coverage checker it suggests good coverage in and outdoors.What are o2 plans to impr ove landmass coverage?

Rawdinae by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos