Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Family loyalty discount

I have 2 device and airtime refresh accounts for myself and my son. I recently called 02 as I wanted to bring my wife's phone over from Vodafone. I was advised that I could get the loyalty discount of 30 for a SIM only as this was now my 3rd line. I ...

Brian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone Xs max

If your thinking of purchasing and iPhone Xs max from o2 don’t bother. I revived my phone back last week and the camera lense was cracked got told this was most likely done in transit. The raised a form for a replacement to be sent out. When I called...

Ashley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Bubble Petetion

I would like to start a most vitally important petition to bring back the opening screen bubbles in the O2 App start-up screen. Please add your name below;

dgilbert2 by Level 13: Prompter
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connectivity for commuters in the UK

Hey O2 team I'm one of the one million people who commute into London every day: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/252516/rail-passengers-crowding-2012-revised.pdf Experience shows that O2 is only able to provi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade farce - any ideas ?

After finally choosing a new iPhone xl and ordering in online to be delivered to my local store as part of refresh upgrade - went to pick it up and trade in iPhone 8-plus .Nice shop assistant gets iPhone 8 out of case and a time chip ( unseen before)...

CINQ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Network app: Your Feedback

Hey everyone, I know a few of you use the My Network app, and suggest its use to many new and established members alike We thought it was about time to ask you what you think of it, and gather any feedback you might have on how to make it even better...

Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 14.44.29.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT on Device Plan

I have a Device Plan for my iPhone 7 at £25 a month. Is there VAT in that amount that my company can claim back? O2 Live Chat say no VAT is charged. This means my Co would have been a lot better off asking me to buy the phone outright where the VAT i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos