Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

8k xuhd tv

Ok I've seen these things pop up in adverts recently. I was wondering how far companies like samsung will go.Will the advent of 80"+ displays eventually become a more financially friendly alternative to going to the cinema. And will eastenders will h...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

NO SERVICE - AGAIN

HI, I AM AT MY WITS END!! GOING ON 2 WEEKS NOW, I HAVE HAD INTERRUPTED SERVICE, NO SERVICE, DROPPED CALLS. O2 HAVE SAID THEY DID NOT HAVE A PROBLEM IN MY AREA, THEN THEY FOUND A PROBLEM, THEN THEY FIXED THE PROBLEM. IT IS NOT FIXED. NOT ONLY HAVE I N...

NOTHAPPY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Refresh-a suggestion.

There been a lot of talk about the updated O2 Refresh promotion which is rightly seen as innovative approach to the old issue of being tied into a 24 month contract. I was having a lie in earlier and I was thinking about tackling the issue from the o...

Skyhawk1010 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

What kind of phone case are you using?

Hey guys, Thought it would be interesting to ask if you all are using a case or some kind of protective cover for your smartphones or tablets? If yes, what kind of case or cover is it? I'd love to see a photo of it too if you have one! There's a few ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

4 October coverage

Is there a general outage on the O2 system this afternoon? O2 site and phone network failing...

donnybhoy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 replies
  • 2 kudos

Signal

Shocking signal. Can’t make outgoing calls and can’t receive hardly anything.Signal has been on and off for a few months. Pretty sure I don’t pay a high bill for this.

Sian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos